Increase in organic search traffic
Increase in direct search traffic
Increase in traffic via social channels
TaylorMade Finance approached Run2 as their website was outdated, they lacked a strong brand and they had very little online presence.
TaylorMade were relying on buying leads from lead suppliers and were generating very few leads of their own.
They required a complete rebrand, new website and a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that would drive traffic to their website and increase their lead generation.
With no search presence and very little traffic, we were starting from scratch in a competitive industry.
We were tasked with driving traffic to the website to increase their lead generation.
We structured the site with seo in mind, ensured all best practice fundamentals were in place and optimised the site for TaylorMade’s target keywords.
Once the new site had launched, we planned out a comprehensive content marketing strategy with both seo and the client’s key target demographics in mind. We wanted to ensure we were speaking to all audiences, from first time buyers to those freeing up capital through remortgaging.
We also devised an email marketing strategy with the aim of generating new business for TaylorMade as well as speaking to existing customers.
Through our digital marketing strategy and new brand identity, the TaylorMade site quickly started to establish itself locally.
Combining a brand new site with a comprehensive digital marketing strategy proved fruitful.
- In such a competitive and crowded industry, we knew TaylorMade needed a website that would help them stand out from their competitors.
- Their old website was outdated and lacked any strong branding.
- The new website was integral in building their online presence.
- We felt the brand we created for them gave them a unique look in the mortgage broker sector.
- Their new brand identity allowed the site to quickly establish itself locally .
- We created brand guidelines to ensure the new brand was kept consistent across all channels.