Increase in PPC conversion rate
Lift in organic conversions
Growth in organic traffic
Motorbike insurance broker Carole Nash weren’t seeing great results from their seo agency. Organic traffic was flat year on year and they were looking for a strategy that would improve the brand’s search presence.
Carole Nash also had stringent targets to hit for the year ahead, and wanted an integrated digital campaign that considered ppc, seo and social media in order to achieve these results. Ultimately, they wanted to to increase ROI across all channels.
They were aware that their current website was outdated and not achieving the best results possible, so our strategy needed to consider cro with the long term prospect of a new website.
We had to help Carole Nash meet their stringent targets when organic traffic was dwindling.
We knew that a fully integrated campaign including seo, ppc, content marketing, social media, and cro strategy was the only way forward for Carole Nash Insurance.
Carole Nash lacked dynamic content which was not only hindering search performance, it wasn’t helping to display the brand at the forefront of the industry.
We increased volume significantly, and developed a content marketing strategy fit for the client’s demographic. We used ppc to determine the most successful areas, and put an emphasis on these in our content to help push from an organic perspective.
Restructuring paid accounts to focus on the main three keywords Motorbike, Motorcycle and Bike Insurance in line with the overall digital marketing strategy meant we increased clicks by 20% on these three main keywords.
We designed and developed a brand new website, giving the existing brand a much needed refresh.
With our team, we knew we could combine every facet of digital marketing to achieve the best results.
- Carole Nash needed a fresh, modern website as their existing one was outdated.
- The new website needed to have a strong focus on ux and cro.
- We created a brand new website consistent in communication and experience with the Carole Nash brand.
- As part of the new website launch we delivered a new brand concept for them.
- It was important that Carole Nash had a consistent style of imagery across all channels.
- To ensure this was adhered to we created comprehensive brand guidelines.