Run2 have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join our expanding team!
We offer an extremely competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
As our new Social Media Executive, you will have proven experience in the following:
- Organic Social: you will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of best practice organic social media strategies.
- Paid Social: you will have knowledge of native advertising platforms on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc and understand best practice guidelines for maximising client budgets.
- Influencer Marketing: you will have the ability to identify key social influencers within any given marketplace and understand how best to utilise them as part of a client’s social media strategy.
- Market Research: you should be able to demonstrate a good methodology in conducting market research both looking at a client’s current strategy, and analysing competitors activities.
- Content Marketing: you will have experience or knowledge in writing quality, engaging content that is able to generate interest amongst a client’s audience.
- Content Seeding: you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of how to ensure client content receives maximum visibility through channels such as Reddit, Pinterest and StumbleUpon when appropriate.
- Market and Trend Research: you will have the ability to think fast and conduct research to gain an efficient overview of new trends and markets for clients.
- Analysis and Reporting: you will have a strong knowledge of social media reporting tools such as Facebook Insights in addition to being able to pull relevant data from Google Analytics.
You Should also
- Have a basic understanding of Photoshop and the ability to create basic graphics for clients.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing market.
- Be able to work within deadlines.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) – you will be the main point of contact for most of your clients.
- Understand other digital marketing channels such as search marketing and how social media fits into the wider marketing mix.
- Be a driven individual who strives to achieve set KPI’s.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas
- Enjoy your birthday off, plus one duvet day per year
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
No agencies please.