Run2 have an exciting opportunity for an PPC Executive to join our expanding team in Manchester city centre, reporting to our Head of PPC.
We offer an extremely competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in PPC advertising, either within an agency or in house.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Help develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPC strategies for a host of clients
- At least 2 year’s experience in Google Adwords
- Experience in using Analytics
- Experience in using Google Tag Manager – Preferable
- A passion for PPC and Digital Marketing
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Must be Adwords Certified
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Eagerness to learn and progress
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas
- Enjoy your birthday off, plus one duvet day per year
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send your CV to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.