Run2 (previously Up Search Digital) are on the look out for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our expanding team.
We have recently rebranded in order to highlight the full range of award-winning services that we offer as an agency. We started life 5 years ago as a search agency, but have since expanded to cover web design and development, ecommerce web builds, and of course full digital marketing services including PPC, SEO, Social Media, Content and Email Marketing.
We are now growing our team in line with an influx of new clients, and are keen to meet talented Digital Marketing Executives to join our team at our Manchester city centre HQ.
We offer an extremely competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the company. We encourage you to take the initiative, be creative and make the role your own, but at the same time we’re a supportive team and help and training will always be available should you need it.
As our new Digital Marketing Executive, you will have proven experience in the following areas:
- Hands-on experience of SEO, including:
- On-page Optimisation – you should be able to demonstrate good on-page optimisation and able to guide web developers on implementing search friendly features.
- Off-page Optimisation – you will have knowledge of outreach and building quality back links, and understand the key concepts of the different types of ethical link building.
- Keyword Research – you should be able to demonstrate a good methodology in keyword research and data sourcing.
- Adwords and Pay Per Click marketing, and its role within online marketing.
- Email marketing.
- Content marketing – you will have experience or knowledge in writing quality search engine friendly content and have experience in sourcing relevant touch points for submission.
- Conversion– you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of good conversion practices; what works on a website and what doesn’t.
- Market and Trend Research – you will have the ability to think fast and conduct research to gain an efficient overview of new trends and markets for clients.
You should also:
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- A good level of understanding of HTML and websites (Understanding of other web languages (example PHP or CMS technologies eg wordpress, magento, modx – a bonus).
- Be able to work on own initiative and react quickly to changes. Search engine marketing is a constantly evolving market so your ability to learn and pick up things quickly and follow new industry trends is important.
- Be able to work within deadlines.
- Possess excellent communications skills (both written and spoken)
- Be able to provide examples of any related web work if applicable. E.g. web projects, web promotion etc.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in an exciting career in online marketing with a leading Manchester digital agency, then send us a covering letter and CV to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
NO AGENCIES please.