We have an exciting opportunity for a full-stack WordPress Developer to join our growing team in Manchester city centre.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced WordPress developer who can hit the ground running and immediately start to develop WordPress sites from the ground up without assistance.
The day to day role will include:
- Development of WordPress sites using custom themes.
- PHP development of custom WordPress functionality.
- Frontend development of WordPress themes.
- Implement on-site SEO best practices.
- WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS
- Gulp build system
- Basic linux (CentOS/RHEL)
- Version control (git preferred)
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas
- Enjoy your birthday off, plus one duvet day per year
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to [email protected]
No recruiters please.
RUN2 are an equal opportunities employer.
You can find our GDPR notice for candidates here.