Run2 have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive to join our expanding team! Reporting to the Senior PPC Executive, we offer a competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Set up, manage and optimise paid search, display and remarketing campaigns for a range of clients and a range of budgets – primarily Adwords
- Daily campaign management – managing bids, budgets, quality scores and monitoring conversions.
- Provide creative suggestions in terms of landing pages and CRO
- Write compelling ads, optimising copy in line with performance
- Carry out thorough keyword research in order to identify new opportunities
- Manage budget & ROI – Deliver efficient cost effective campaigns, whilst constantly improving and maintaining all paid channels
- Analysis and Reporting. Producing regular reports for clients, as well as turning data into actionable insights.
- React to any Google Adwords updates and new features, and implement them across client accounts
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
- Proven experience of planning, creating, managing and reporting successful PPC campaigns
- Comfortable managing a range of budgets as well as generating ROI
- Excellent knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Adwords Editor and Google Analytics
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing PPC market, Adwords updates, etc
- Must be mathematically and analytically minded, and able to provide insight on high level data
- Be comfortable liaising with clients
- Up to date Adwords certification
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 from Jan 2020
- Bank holidays and the Christmas – New Year period given as paid leave
- One additional holiday for each year of service
- Enjoy your birthday off, plus one duvet day per year
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE. We won’t respond to calls or emails from recruiters.