We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Content Executive to join our ever growing team in Manchester city centre.
We offer a competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
As our new Digital Content Executive, you will have a passion for creativity within digital marketing. You will be responsible for the creation of regular content for a number of our clients across a broad range of sectors.
Working with account managers, you will devise content strategies for a selection of clients (topics will include fashion, business services, construction, education and more).
You will be responsible for producing regular blog content in accordance with a content schedule, so organisational and timekeeping skills are key.
You will be required to research and write engaging content, adapting your style to suit each client’s tone of voice, and you will be responsible for proof reading and editing your content to maintain a high standard.
You should also be able to monitor and report on the success of your content using various analytics tools. You need to make sure your work targets the right audience, engages them and delivers results.
As a digital marketing agency, everything we do is geared towards achieving results for our clients through increasing traffic and conversions. With this in mind, a knowledge of on-site technical SEO and Google Analytics is ideal, but not essential.
- Proven experience in creating content for the web. We’d love to see your portfolio!
- Some knowledge of technical SEO and the role content plays.
- Self sufficient and pro active – you will largely set up, organise and run your own diary/way of working. We will work with you and give you all the support you need, but we need you to hit the ground running!
- A passion for the digital industry as a whole, constantly seeking to develop your skills and stay on top of the latest trends in the industry.
- A team player who confident liaising with clients.
- Experience writing website copy is ideal but not essential.
- Knowledge of Analytics – ideal but not essential.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in an exciting career with our award winning digital agency, please email your CV to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!