An exciting opportunity is available for a talented social media manager to join our team!
We are a fast growing agency and are looking for the right person to deliver outstanding social media and integrated marketing campaigns (working with other teams) for our clients and our agency as well as help us to grow and develop this team.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, a fantastic working environment and a rare opportunity to grow and develop your career with a fast growing agency.
You will be responsible for:
- The strategy and management of all our clients who need social media services. Some clients are exciting and good to work on where many are more challenging markets including a lot of B2B
- Working closely with the digital marketers, PPC managers and where needed the clients, to deliver the integrated strategy, hit KPIs and get great results. This will include paid social campaigns so you will need to have experience in this area.
- Working with all staff to launch and develop our own agency social media plan in January in line with the rest of the marketing and growth plan scheduled for the new year.
- As our agency grows and the social team grows, play a key role in the development and management of this team as well as client strategy and communications in terms of social/content for existing and new clients.
- Working with senior management and other members of the team on a very large global product launch. A very large part of this launch is via social media including managing a budget for paid social campaigns to help deliver the required results. The overall strategy is in place but you will be responsible for delivery of this strategy and the implementation of it and the ongoing content on a day to day, week to week, month to month basis to achieve the objectives. This will also involve you taking lead role in working with and managing people in different countries around the world to make sure their strategy is in line with your own and the other countries.
- Making sure your work targets the right audiences for the brand, engages them with ongoing content (in line with the brand) and delivers the commercial results from social as agreed in the KPIs for each client.
- Reporting to marketing manager, head of digital and directors
- The ideal person for this role needs to hit the ground running and be very experienced in social media with a proven track record in achieving results and experience working with a wide variety of clients including clients in challenging markets.
You also need to be:
- Self sufficient & proactive – You’ll largely setup, organise and run your own diary/way of working. We’ll work with you and give you all the support you need and we always work together as a team on brainstorming strategy and campaign ideas etc and on an ongoing basis… but you’ll be self sufficient enough to hit the ground running and bring value and develop the business in the area of social media and the service we provide for clients.
- Change is constant so you need to be very reactive to this as well as comfortable with ongoing change both internally and in the industry
- Passionate about social media and digital marketing and constantly be seeking to develop your skills and stay on top of the latest developments in the industry.
- Optimistic and confident to lead meetings and handle clients of varying levels from managers to small business owners to CEOs of large organisations.
The agency environment that you need to be comfortable with:
- Although it’s very results driven and commercially focused you can expect lots of talking, lots of banter, lots of winding each other up (in funny ways not nasty ways), a fair bit of bad language (not in any nasty/aggressive way) etc… I think you get the point.
- If you need someone behind you constantly pushing you to get stuff done (you will get as much support as you need, I mean someone pushing you to actually do something!) then this environment isn’t for you as you are trusted to be proactive enough to do what you need to do and deliver results.
So if you have the experience, passion and a great personality and want to advance your career with a fast growing agency then send your CV ASAP to [email protected] or give me a call on 0161 236 7161 or 07738 838994.
This job needs to be filled fast ready for the new year so if this sounds like an ideal opportunity then get in touch asap.