Run2 are on the lookout for a Junior Designer to join their dynamic team. You will collaborate with the Senior Designer and Head of Design to produce high-quality, engaging creatives for a variety of clients.
In this role, it is essential that you are highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. Because we are a digital marketing agency, we need somebody that is able to combine their creativity and artistic talent with their mastery of technologies. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for creatives with between one and three years of commercial design experience. You’ll work closely with the senior designers, who will provide support as you learn design conception and implementation.
You’ll primarily be assigned the smaller aspects of multiple projects to start with, which includes website banners, social media graphics, paid media adverts, blog graphics, infographics and display adverts. The long term goal is for the designer to increase their knowledge of video and animation software so that they can lead the production of short video content to an agreed brief.
- Understand project requirements, concepts and briefs.
- Use various techniques to create drafts and prototypes.
- Produce final design solutions (banners, graphics, adverts and videos).
- Pitch creative ideas.
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects.
- Take on adhoc design tasks and work to deadlines.
- Use feedback from senior designers to improve.
- Attend regular training events and courses to further your knowledge and expertise.
- Proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite and other design software (e.g. InVision/Sketch).
- One to three years of commercial design experience as a Junior Designer or similar.
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping).
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts).
- Teamwork skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field (desired but not required).
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 from Jan 2020.
- Bank holidays and the Christmas – New Year period given as paid leave.
- One additional holiday for each year of service.
- Enjoy your birthday off, plus one duvet day per year.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
If you’re the type of person that’s never satisfied working on a single project and prefer to work on many varied projects then you’ll love it at Run2.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE. We won’t respond to calls from recruiters.