We are on the lookout for an Outreach and Digital PR Executive to join our expanding team at Run2 (formerly Up Search) in Manchester city centre.
Reporting to the Heads of Digital and Social Media, you will be responsible for the daily running of clients’ outreach campaigns. The agency’s clients are a mixture of consumer and corporate brands, including some household names.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Manchester’s fastest growing digital agencies where you will be part of a talented, supportive and friendly team.
You’ll be an experienced digital PR marketer with the ability to drive high-quality outreach and digital PR campaigns, which deliver real business results.
You will be experienced in building strong relationships with key influencers to gain valuable exposure for clients through creative outreach and PR campaigns.
You will be up to date with emerging PR trends, and how these can help solve marketing challenges.
It essential that you have previously worked in a digital or PR environment. Our ideal candidate is PR focused, but also with a good technical understanding when it comes to SEO and other digital channels.
The Role and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, creating and promoting effective and impactful campaigns, ensuring clients and their content gain optimum exposure in front of the right audience.
- Running all aspects of outreaching content, including the distribution of press releases, and arranging placements.
- Identifying and building relationships with key influencers, bloggers, journalists and press contacts. You should be a natural relationship builder, and should be comfortable picking up the phone.
- Reporting – measuring success of campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Identifying new link opportunities
- Performing link audits (identifying any potentially harmful backlinks)
- You should have experience of Using Moz/Ahrefs/Majestic SEO
- You should ideally have a wider understanding of digital channels (SEO, PPC, Social)
If this sounds like you and you are interested in an exciting career in online marketing with a leading Manchester digital agency, then get in touch today by emailing [email protected]