UP Search are on the look out again for new talent – this time for a Junior SEO Engineer, working out of our HQ in the centre of Manchester you will have a passion for all things web and have at least 6 months – 1 year of experience within an online/digital marketing, SEO or at least a web based business environment.
Person Specific – you will:
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Have a good level of understanding of HTML and websites (Understanding of other web languages (example PHP or CMS technologies eg wordpress, magento, modx – a bonus).
- Be able to work on own initiative and react quickly to changes.
- Be able to work within deadlines.
- Possess excellent communications skills (Both written and spoken)
- Be able to provide examples of any related web work if applicable. E.g. web design, web projects, web promotion etc.
- Be able to learn quickly. SEO and search engine marketing is a constantly evolving market so your ability to learn and pick up things quickly and follow new industry trends is important.
Ideal experience :
- Content marketing – you will have experience or knowledge in writing quality search engine friendly content and have experience in sourcing relevant touch points for submission.
- Link building and off page optimisation – you will have knowledge of building quality back links and understand the key concepts of the different types of ethical link building.
- Onpage Optimisation – you should be able to demonstrate good on-page optimisation and able to guide web developers on implementing SEO friendly features.
- Conversion focused – you should be able to demostrate an understanding of good conversion practices; what works on a website and what doesn’t.
- Keyword research – you should be able to demonstrate a good methodology in keyword research and data sourcing.
- Market and Trend Research – you will have the ability to think fast and conduct research to gain an efficient overview of new trends and markets for clients.
- You will have a good grasp of Social Media Marketing and understand its use within online marketing.
- An understanding of Adwords and Pay Per Click marketing and it’s role within online marketing.
If you are a bit quirky, not boring, and want to build a career in online marketing and SEO with a leading Manchester SEO company, send us a covering letter and CV to [email protected]. If you don’t have any professional experience but you are passionate about this industry and have done some work in your own time that supports your passion, please include this in your covering letter.
Strictly NO AGENCIES please!