We have an exciting new opportunity for a skilled content writer to join our ever growing team!
We’re looking for the right person to create outstanding content for a diverse range of clients, which will play a key part in their digital marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for..
- Working closely with the digital marketing team in order to research, plan and produce shareable content that speaks to the right audience for each particular brand
- Working with the team to determine goals and objectives for each piece of content.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the digital marketing world in order to understand what constitutes successful content.
- Reporting to the marketing manager, head of digital and directors.
- Bringing new ideas to the table that will aid clients’ content marketing strategies.
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Copy and content writing experience (either freelance or within an agency environment)
- Impeccable grammar and written English with a high attention to detail
- Ideally you will have your own blog (any topic), that demonstrates your ability to manage your own content
- Experience in writing for different briefs. (Portfolios that demonstrate this are encouraged)
- Comfort in approaching an extremely wide variety of topics. Including business, finance, lifestyle, fashion, even forklift trucks!
- An excellent eye for the right tone and register, and the ability to extensively analyse briefs in order to understand how best to approach them
- A keen and voracious reader that actively keeps up to date with news from a variety of sources
- Knowledge in quoting/using sources correctly
- Self sufficient and proactive – we need to be confident that you will manage your own time and hit the ground running
Ideal but not essential..
- Experience with a CMS such as WordPress/Magento
- Experience with an editorial style guide or knowledge of how to adhere to one
If you’re a passionate content writer with a great personality, and want to advance your career with a fast growing agency, send your CV (and any portfolios) ASAP to [email protected] or give me a call on 0161 236 7161 – we look forward to hearing from you!