Senior PHP Developer
Although broad development skills are beneficial, we are looking for a deep expert in PHP. We need someone who will primarily work on back-end components to support our front end WordPress websites. This will include tasks like complex form build, API integration and database driven applications.
You will be an enthusiastic and positive person who is looking to deliver cutting edge coding practices in a fast-paced environment. Above all we are looking for someone who can problem-solve and who loves to learn and develop their skills, whilst sharing their skills with junior members of the team.
Ideally we would also like someone who doesn’t mind getting stuck in to help get sites live and manage the hosting environment.
- A passion for all thing’s web and digital
- Keen eye for detail, both functional and aesthetic
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Working with a project team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills & Experience:
- WordPress (Bespoke theme and plugin development)
- WooCommerce (Templating and bespoke functions)
- Hosting & Server knowledge (AWS EC2, cPanel, Plesk, command line)
- CSS (SASS/LESS)
- Working in a development role ideally in an agency (5+ years)
- PHP Frameworks: Laravel, Symphony
- Technical On-Page SEO understanding
- Location: This role is based at our Liverpool office
- Remote during COVID and flexible working when we get back to the office
- Part of a team of 4 developers and 2 digital designers
- Reports to our Head of Development
- Salary negotiable.
- 28 days holiday (inc. public holidays)
- Plus 3-4 days holiday between Xmas & New Year.
- Plus your birthday off.
- Company pension
- Training and development opportunities
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent