Our team is growing fast, and we are looking for a number of talented Sales Executives who are looking to develop a long-term career in digital. This role reports directly to the Managing Director.
Although full training will be provided, you will demonstrate at all time that you are a highly motivated, pro-active and passionate person, looking to sell and deliver cutting-edge marketing service to our clients in a fast-paced agency environment.
A key part of this role is an understanding and appreciation of the value digital marketing and an ability to demonstrate this to our customers. Above all, we are looking for a super motivated person with a passion for digital marketing!
Key Skills & Experience:
- High energy, drive and self-motivation to consistently hit targets
- Excellent communication skills with a thoroughly engaging personality
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- A hunger and passion to sell in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote and sell a range of digital marketing service, including SEO, Paid Media and CRO
- Make volume outbound calls to prospective customers to explore the challenges they are facing
- Build rapport with prospective customers over numerous communication touch points
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customer prospects website, presenting findings and recommendations
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with prospect customers to deliver your proposals and win new business
- Handle objections, manage expectations and agree contracts with prospect customer
- Manage and update your sales pipeline on a daily basis
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for the Managing Director to review
- Work closely with our SEO Manager and Managing Director to win new business from larger corporate prospect customers
- Consistently meet or exceed personal sales targets by the end of your probationary period
- Constantly develop your digital marketing, sales and leadership skills.
What to expect in this role:
First 3 months
- Work hard from day 1 and learn every day!
- Develop your core skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with marketing managers and business owners
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email and social media to schedule meetings
- Consistently meet your targets each month
- Share your insights with the team – you’ll be the one speaking to our customers every day!
- Start to understand and implement the full sales process
- Work closely with our senior leadership team to develop your skills and knowledge
- Consistently exceed your targets each month
- Develop your team leadership skills
- Hire junior salespeople and train them up to become our future leaders
- Achieve promotion to Team Leader and Team Manager
Role based at our Manchester or Liverpool offices
Remote during COVID
Travel frequently for client meetings (Full licence and own car required)
- Salary and excellent commission
- £20,000 – £50,000 (Dependent on experience & Performance)
- 28 days holiday (inc. Public Holidays)
- FREE city centre parking
- Genuine training and development
- Options to attend industry conferences and events
- Regular social events
- All the tea and coffee you can drink