Head of Digital
The Head of Digital will be responsible for creating and delivering innovative, cutting-edge digital marketing strategies for our diverse client portfolio.
Leading a multi-disciplined team across SEO, PPC, Programmatic, Social, Shopping, Content and CRO executives, you will be responsible for defining the digital roadmap for our customers and leading digital transformation projects across our client portfolio. As a member of the senior leadership team you will also help guide the strategic direction of our inhouse digital marketing efforts.
We believe in hiring people who think smart and get things done, who oose positivity and demonstrate an eagerness to learn, who think creatively and champion innovation. Above all, we want people who learn from their failures, who can adapt to the new normal and who will strive every day to deliver world-class customer service.
This is key role for the business and one in which you can make a genuine impact to our growth plans.
- Create digital roadmaps and lead digital transformation projects for our client portfolio
- Build deep and lasting commercial relationships with our client portfolio
- Create winning, research-based digital marketing strategies for our client portfolio
- Lead a team of SEO, Paid, Social, Content and CRO executives
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Provide world-class analysis and reporting on campaign performance to our client portfolio
- Support the new business team providing creativity, insight and commerciality to the process
- Support the marketing function with strategic planning and implementation of our internal digital marketing programme
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on portfolio performance to the leadership team
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the digital creative space.
- A highly experienced customer-orientated digital specialist who understands the true value of a multi-channel approach (Organic, paid, social, web, voice and AI)
- Experience of leading the delivery of major digital transformation
- A driver of change who can motivate and inspire those around them
- Ability to effectively build credible relationships at all levels
- Collaborative and confident communicator
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Great commercial awareness across B2B and B2C
- A confident pitcher and presenter
- Ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
Key Technical Skills:
- Strong understanding of organic search and creating strategies to achieve top rankings (Technical SEO, content and link building/ Digital PR)
- Experience across a range of ad media (Search, Display, Programmatic, Network, Social, Video, Shopping, etc)
- Experience extracting quality data from insight products – GA, HotJar, Tag Manager, etc
- Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, MS Advertising certifications expected
- Manchester (Ancoats)
- Work from home (during COVID)
- Negotiable (Dependent on exp.)
- 28 days holiday (inc. Public Holidays)