We are looking for a talented Digital Designer who is looking to work with a vibrant and fast-growing agency (that’s us by the way!) on a range of exciting digital design project.
Reporting to the Head of Design, the ideal person will have a strong digital design background and a passion for all thing’s web and digital. You must be an enthusiastic and passionate person who is looking to deliver cutting-edge design practices in a fast-paced environment.
Above all, we are looking for someone who can communicate exceptionally well, solve creative problems and inspire everyone around them with the creative enthusiasm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High quality portfolio of user-centric design (UX, UI, mobile, app and web)
- Strong understanding of design principles and fundamentals
- Technically strong with Adobe creative suite (XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Passion for typography, grid-based layout, colour theory and typesetting principles
- Drive and determination to consistently deliver high-quality work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work to individual and team deadlines
- Confident working in a fast-paced agency environment.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Brand design, concepts and positioning
- Graphic design and print
- Take design briefs from our clients considering the commercials objective, brand guidelines and creative vision of the client organisation
- Create and present audience assessments, wire-framing, prototype and user workflows for client consideration and feedback
- Create and present mood boards and style options for client consideration and feedback
- Create and present web, mobile, product, theme templates for client consideration and feedback
- Working with other teams to ensure that all campaigns and initiatives visually complement the client’s brand and remain consistent throughout
- Work closely with the senior leadership team on creating proposal and tender response’s to assist new business efforts
- Support the creative strategy for winning new business via attending sales meeting, pitches and supporting the tender process
- Work closely with the Managing Director and CEO on the internal creative vision for the agency
- Constantly look to learn and up-skill across all aspect of design and creative
- Manchester office (Ancoats)
- Remote during COVID
- £25k – £30k salary (dep. on experience)
- 28 days holiday (inc. public holidays)
- Training and development
- Attend industry conferences and events
- Regular social events
- All the tea and coffee you can drink