We believe in hiring people who think smart and get things done, who oose positivity and demonstrate an eagerness to learn, who think creatively and champion innovation. Above all, we want people who learn from their failures, who can adapt to the new normal and who will strive every day to deliver world-class customer service.
This is key role for the business and one in which you can make a genuine impact to our growth plans.
You will be working with React Native, but if you are motivated to learn and develop then experience with React.js will be considered.
- React Experience (React.js / React Native)
- Express / Next.js / Meteor.js
- CSS / SASS / Bootstrap
- RESTful APIs
- Git / SVN / Mercurial
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain the web and mobile front-end for the core product
- Address client front-end issues
- Provide innovation and prototypes for the product roadmap
- Ensure high code quality with high test coverage
- Be open to learning new paradigms, languages, and libraries as you work.
Expertise and Skills:
- Strong experience with test-driven-development and using popular frameworks such as enzyme, Jest and Jasmine
- Confident with agile software development
- Experience in a small, dynamic company
Manchester Ancoats or Liverpool Office
Work from home (during COVID)
- Salary negotiable (Dependent on Experience)
- 28 days holiday (inc. Public Holidays) + your birthday off
- FREE city centre parking