Run2 have an exciting opportunity for an PPC Manager to join our expanding team!
We offer an extremely competitive salary for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Set up, manage and optimise paid search, display and remarketing campaigns for a range of clients and a range of budgets – primarily Adwords
- Daily campaign management – managing bids, budgets, quality scores and monitoring conversions.
- Provide creative suggestions in terms of landing pages and CRO
- Write compelling ads, optimising copy in line with performance
- Carry out thorough keyword research in order to identify new opportunities
- Manage budget & ROI – Deliver efficient cost effective campaigns, whilst constantly improving and maintaining all paid channels
- Analysis and Reporting. Producing regular reports for clients, as well as turning data into actionable insights.
- React to any Google Adwords updates and new features, and implement them across client accounts
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance
- Proven experience of planning, creating, managing and reporting successful PPC campaigns
- Comfortable managing large budgets of up to £100,000 per month, as well as generating ROI
- Excellent knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Adwords Editor and Google Analytics
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing PPC market, Adwords updates, etc
- Must be mathematically and analytically minded, and able to provide insight on high level data
- Be comfortable liaising with clients
- Up to date Adwords certification
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas
- Enjoy your birthday off, plus one duvet day per year
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you then get in touch today! Please email your CV to [email protected]
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.