We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our growing team in Manchester city centre.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience working in a similar role (preferably within a digital agency), and should have a strong understanding of digital marketing/search. You will also need to have demonstrable experience in client account management including managing campaigns, client liaison, reporting, face to face meetings, plus the ability to liaise with internal teams.
As Digital Account Manager at Run2, you will be responsible for the management of one of our key client accounts. On a day to day basis, you will be required to:
- Speak with clients daily on the phone, and liaise via email
- Meet with clients face-to-face on a regular basis
- Report to the client
- Have a strong understanding of digital as a whole especially SEO, PPC and Social
- Take briefs from the client and liaise directly with technical teams to ensure briefs are fulfilled efficiently and effectively.
- Outstanding people skills, including a great telephone manner, and strong email communication skills.
- You should be personable with a calming, professional manner. Please note: this is not a sales role- the emphasis of this role is very much on client care. The ideal candidate should be patient, unflustered, capable and “a safe pair of hands”.
- You should be extremely efficient, and ensure that requests or briefs from the client are actioned quickly and smoothly.
- You must be able to liaise directly with our technical digital marketing team to ensure any client requests/concerns are actioned. A knowledge of the digital industry, and ideally experience within a digital agency, are important as you will be required to communicate proficiently in regard to digital marketing.
- Understand digital trends and strategy
- Be able to work in a fast paced agency environment
- A professional yet friendly approach to liaising with internal teams is key, as is the ability to be a team player and work well as part of a group.
- You will be a main ‘face’ of the business so the way that you present yourself to clients is key. Our ideal candidate is someone who will makes our clients feel special!
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas
- Enjoy your birthday off, plus one duvet day per year
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.